
So light we had a new Friday with Bro. Steve Pixler and it was awesome. I want everyday to be Friday. Praise God!!!!! Bro. Pixler message was awesome. " It is THY WAY not my way." Hallelujah praise God. I sat there and listen to him preach the word and it made me relize that I am guilty of "my way." His message did a lot for me for I will live Thy Way. God will is the best what ever it might me.
The house of God was packed and beautiful, from youth to elders. The presence of God just was felt. The power of God was there and touch us all. I dont think anyone left feeling empty, we were all filled, renewed and stronger. There are no losers when you serve God. Hallelujah!!!!!!
So I left feeling so great and the enemy try to take it from me but you know what I got rid of him. I all of a sudden got this great painful headache in my head. It was painful. Now for everyone that doesn't know I just recieved my results from my mri and special seizure test and there are no brain tumors or seizures because God is awesome!!!! So I told the devil you cant use that anymore for I am healed. So that feeling went away then I got these horrible pains in mt tummy. Like if some one was ripping my insides out. I was in so much pain and called my hubby upstairs to pray with me. We began to pray and my daughters prayed for mommy to. For the first time I spoke in tongues to the devil and told him to LEAVE ME ALONE, I AM A SERVANT TO THE ALMIGHTY GOD, I told the enemy that he can keep knocking and I will shut him down in JESUS NAME. Then I was still in the spirit and felt the presence of GOD so powerful. I have recieve the gift of the HOLY GHOST but last night I felt Gods hand on my tummy and I heard him speak to me and say I am the healer and this pain will be gone, and in that moment my pain was gone. I was so thankful and I told my husband I thought it was his hand at first and looked down and it was GOD.
Praise GOD. I was so safe and selpt like a baby. The feeling was so powerful and emotional but it was all happy. I woke up a new me today!!!!!
Mark 14:32-38 (New King James Version)
The Prayer in the Garden
The Prayer in the Garden
32 Then they came to a place which was named Gethsemane; and He said to His disciples, “Sit here while I pray.”
33 And He took Peter, James, and John with Him, and He began to be troubled and deeply distressed.
34 Then He said to them, “My soul is exceedingly sorrowful, even to death. Stay here and watch.”
35 He went a little farther, and fell on the ground, and prayed that if it were possible, the hour might pass from Him.
36 And He said, “Abba, Father, all things are possible for You. Take this cup away from Me; nevertheless, not what I will, but what You will.”
37 Then He came and found them sleeping, and said to Peter, “Simon, are you sleeping? Could you not watch one hour?
38 Watch and pray, lest you enter into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.”
No comments:
Post a Comment