I really enjoy yesterdays services, they hit my heart great. I am so thankful that God really talks to me. I have been dealing with some things and yesterday I had a sister touch me and tell me everyone goes through things. I was singing praise God. Then when I was praying Pastor Clarke came over and told me what I needed to hear.
I know what I want
I know how to get it
I know where to go
And I know the power of PRAYER!!!!!!!
I will admit that God is dealing with me in a whole other way. He has told me what I need to hear and what I need to do. I am going to be that PRAYING APOSTOLIC PENTECOSTAL CHRISTIAN!!!!!
I know that I having really been slacking in prayer and realize the importance of pray. I need to drop to my knees and know God hears me. You can pray anywhere and anytime.
I was missing out on the Alter calls and not going forward for all the wrong reasons. That is where you will find me more and more. I am realizing that there is so many blessing if I just open up my desires and do what God wants of me. My God is an Awesome God!!!!!!
I have great supportive sisters in the church that I can turn to for anything. I really look up to a lot of the sisters there at C.A.T. The youth, the elders and Sister Clarke. We have a great CHURCH!!!!
I love everyone there, and I feel the love as well.
I have one sister I really think is a blessing in our life and Sis. Kendra thank you for your kindness and welcoming. You are an amazing, intelligent strong woman of God. So thank you Sis for being you. MY daughters look up to you a lot and I am thankful. You and your husband are always in my prayers forever and ever. God bless.
There is so much to say but I am at work and wanted to talk a little about how I was feeling and
You know God is real and I believe HIS promises forever!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment