Great peace have they who love your law, and nothing can make them stumble. Psalm 119:165

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

ACTS 2:38

I am so proud to be a mom but better a apostolic Pentecostal christian mom. The first of my children got baptist on August 15, 2010. It was so beautiful and very touching. Aleena was baptist in JESUS NAME. Praise God. As we got dress we prayed and I have prayed that my daughter never backslides. I know God hears my prayers for all my children and His promises are true. I believe God has blessed my family and continues to do so. I have been believing in God for a long time but now it is in my heart more to have faith and know God never lets you down. I am so excited for my children to receive the Holy Ghost and be baptist in Jesus Name.
Acts 2:38
38Peter replied, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
I am thankful that my daughter and sons have been blessed with a papi husband. He is really gotten close to God and I see my boys follow him everywhere. I am bless to be a role model to the girls and try to raise them as ladies in the church. They have a lot of love for the Lord and I am so thankful. I really love my family so much and my Father Jesus Christ.

I will walk slow so my little girls can follow
as He would want me to show them the way to His kingdom.

My husband is walking slow so we can follow
God knows he has a big affect on our family.
My husband prayers are like a blanket that wrap
around you and touch your heart.
The drive he has to love God is a big inspiration to the kids and I.

Amen In Jesus Name May Our Family Live For You Jesus!!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is so touching sis! I am so happy that you guys came to our church. You have been such a blessing. You're family is BEAUTIFUL! You are all so close and its very inspiring. I pray that when we have children that my children are close to brendan and I like your children are close to you and George. Its just so precious! LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete