So I found these really cute hair styles that I am going to try, if I can find the right hair accessories. They are so beautiful and really look classy and elegant. I am hoping I can do them this Thursday, Friday, and Sunday for services. I really like the feathers and the netting. It is my style. I am staring to get in to making my own hair accesories for me and my little girls. I am happy about this. My little girls love the fashion world and art so it gives me mommy and me time with them. Well I just wanted to share them so maybe you to can make them your own as well. Have a blessed day!!!!!On the right, I like the bottom right, however I love updo
and will work with the feathers in a updo style!!!
and will work with the feathers in a updo style!!!On the left, again the bottom right but I love the hair down in this one. maybe with some soft waves, making it my own lol!!!!
NOW THESE.......MY FAVORITE!!!!!!
I really love all of these the bow is a bit big for me but is still cute. I am really loving the top left and attempting to wear this look on Thursday. (I hope)The bottom left on Friday night.... And who know what on Sunday. I will see But really wanted to put these styles out there because they are beautiful. I know we all take glory in our hair and how we style it. Well my sisters until the next posting. Have a great blessed day and see you all in Thursdays service, Praise God
I love those hair accessories :D beautiful hair styles too :p Lol you can do a lot with ur hair sis alicia :)
ReplyDeleteI like the style with the braid (last set of pics, top left).. And the style in the second set of pics, top right! You do good girl! Show off that thickness :)
ReplyDelete