Great peace have they who love your law, and nothing can make them stumble. Psalm 119:165

Friday, July 30, 2010

MY HUBBY LOVES ME.......


So I was sitting at my desk and in walked and beautiful arrangement.

My loving husband sent it to me to tell me he loves me lots. I was so surprised and happy. It was really great to get a surprise. I really appreciate the good man I have been blessed with. Praise God!!! I really thank God for the many blessings. My husband is doing so good in church and is praying more and more. I am really proud of him. He is being a great role model to the kids. Well this is just something simple and quick to let everyone know how much I love God for blessing me. I am very thankful.

2 comments:

  1. THANKS MEAGAN
    HE IS REALLY AN AWESOME MAN!!!!!
    SEE TOMORROW LETS KEEP THE FIRE GOING

    ReplyDelete