Great peace have they who love your law, and nothing can make them stumble. Psalm 119:165

Friday, July 16, 2010

LIVING FOR GOD......

I have been down a path that has brought me to the perfect place. I live for God and I am happy to know THE LIVING GOD. I have a great church and Pastor. I believe strong in what I stand for. My family is also in church. God has blessed us and shown us HE is almighty. I really love Jesus with all my heart. I love being part of a church that has people beautiful. Our pastor is Bro. Clarke. He is a firm strong pastor who stands for the law that has been provided. My husband and I love his teachings and they touch our heart. My family needs this to be in this great foundation. In my heart I know we are in the right place.

No comments:

Post a Comment