Great peace have they who love your law, and nothing can make them stumble. Psalm 119:165

Thursday, July 22, 2010

MY LOVELY HUSBAND.....

There is so much to say about the great man I love. It all started in March of 2007 when I saw these beautiful green eyes looking my way. I had just moved in to an apartment. I happen to choose that apartment because there was a woman who lived next store that had kids too. It ended up to be his sister. I really fell in love with him fast. He was so charming and a kind hearted man. I remembered that night when we were there playing a game and just could not stop looking at each other. He had a great smile and he was competitive as well. (of course I won). We ended up being together everyday from that day forward. We just had some much we had in common. I remember him telling me he loved me for the first time. He was on the phone and he said it under his breath and hung up. I had those strong feelings as well. I remember telling him that I did not want a boyfriend at the time and him asking me, "I am not your boyfriend?" I laughed ad said your my boyfriend. From that day forward we were always together. I remember his family saying we always see his truck here and we know he is with you. I was so happy and knew I wanted to marry him. I remember he bought me some roses. He called me and told me he had a surprise for me. My friend and I were saying what if it is the ring. what if he ask you to marry him. to our surprise it was roses and I was looking for the ring. It was it time yet. Then one day he said "you are going to be my wife." We got married 9 months later.
December 11, 2007. I am very happy because I met my hubby and now I know God.
B.C. I was never in the place I am today and God has blessed me with a beautiful family. We have been through some many trails together and have come a long way to serve God as one and not separate that our honey moon is just beginning with God over us. I have prayed for God to do something for my husband and God has always told me " WHEN IS TIME HAS COME HE WILL BE A TRUE MAN OF GOD AND SERVE FULLY JUST KEEP THE FAITH AND THE PRAYERS." I know my God is almighty and always keeps a promise. My husband is doing so good and I am a proud wife of a good christian man. There is something he does to my heart when he prays. It is so beautiful and I see my sons looking up to him and really loving the man he is. I know our relationship is strong and is going to be forever. We are going to grow old together and we will meet at the door way to heaven together. I truly love my husband so much and would be so lost without him. I am looking forward to what God has for us in the future as His children..........We are a family that will serve God together and there is nothing better then that.
Thank you God for this great blessing of a great man..... I love you babe more than I can ever say!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment