Great peace have they who love your law, and nothing can make them stumble. Psalm 119:165

Monday, July 19, 2010


Well this is the tribe I have. They are a great blessing. They have very different personalities. I really love them so much and they keep me going. There is Mariah (on top left) She is a beauty. She is so funny because if she is in the restroom talking to you she looks in the mirror at her expressions. It makes me and my husband laugh so much. She loves t pose for the camera. She is a very smart little girl who just knows that she is. I was blessed with her when I met my husband. She and I just fell in love with each other. She has given me a great strength in life. she has a great amount of energy and i love her with all of my heart. Then there is Aleena (top middle) who is about to turn ten this month. She is a bright beautiful christian girl. She loves God so much and really enjoys to sing songs to praise the Lord. She is my angel because when I got pregnant I had cancer and would have never known if she was not my blessing. She is very good girl who helps a lot around the house. She is the only child my mom held before she passed away and she use to make my mom so happy. She is my angel.
Brianna (top right) is my other daughter who lives with her grandparents. She really is a good girl and really smart. She was skipped up a grade. She is very happy where she is at right now and that makes me happy. I pray that she will soon come home with me when she is ready. I really miss her so much. It is hard but I know in my heart she will come home soon.
Then there is Andrew (bottom left) he is a ham. He is really a good boy. He is famous for saying "that's so funny mommy" we laugh hard. HE makes funny faces to my husband a lot. They are really close. I hear him singing a lot of praise songs in spanish and it makes me happy.
He is my baby the youngest and he is going to kinder this year which scares me but I will shed a tear and get over it.
Now Daniel (bottom right) he is my lil man who oreally loves me. Sometime he gets upset and does this pouting face that drives me crazy. He is over all a good boy and I really want him to grow in the church and love God. He is an awesome lil boy. He looks up to my husband a lot and wants to be just like him which really makes me proud.
We really love our kids so much, God has truely blessed us to find each other and raise these beautiful children. Thanks be to the great almighty GOD. We Love the Lord with all our heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment