PEAK 2010 ANCHORED................
I don't really even know where to start but i can say is this is so awesome to have are youth come home and bring peak back with them. I wasn't able to go this year to peak but all I know is next year we will be there. God has amazing revival for our church. We had a awesome service and I realized a lot listening to all the young people speak about peak and all the preachings that took place. All I know is our church is on fire. It is so exciting to see all the youth appreciate God and a great pastor. Praise God Praise God!!!

I don't really even know where to start but i can say is this is so awesome to have are youth come home and bring peak back with them. I wasn't able to go this year to peak but all I know is next year we will be there. God has amazing revival for our church. We had a awesome service and I realized a lot listening to all the young people speak about peak and all the preachings that took place. All I know is our church is on fire. It is so exciting to see all the youth appreciate God and a great pastor. Praise God Praise God!!!
It really made me realized that I have a lot to learn, I have always just prayed about people I know or in our church but what about the people I don't know or who don't know the word. I have never asked God to lead me to someone I could win their soul. I feel so ashamed that I don't go into a coffee shop and talk about God, I am ashamed because of the set of mind I had, but I was renewed last night. God's hand where put on me like never before and it felt great. I am so thankful to God for never giving up and that is exactly what he wants from us as Apostolic Christians. Don't give up on someone who is full of tattoos or piercings. Don't give up on them just like you would not want God to give up on you. Understand what we are so blessed to be able to do. WE CAN SAVE SOULS!!! There is no backslider that can't be saved so don't look at them and lose faith in them. God is all, HE is the I AM. Impossible is not a word.
I am so thankful to God for a great Pastor and Pastor's wife.
The Clarke family have been so good to us and welcoming our family back to church. They have always had their arms open to us. I really a
ppreciate what Pastor Clarke Preaches and stands for. I love my Pastor and Sis. Clarke. They really stand for what we as Apostolic Pentecostal Christian stand for. Praise God! They are where I want to raise my kids. This is what is right for my children and where they need to grow up. I am really thankful. I know God has lead us back here for a reason and is keeping us in arms reach. It has been a great church and my husband has felt the strong anointing in C.A.T. I am looking forward to being a big part in the church and really let people know that I love our church and our pastor and our sisters and brothers.
I LOVE GOD!!!!!
ppreciate what Pastor Clarke Preaches and stands for. I love my Pastor and Sis. Clarke. They really stand for what we as Apostolic Pentecostal Christian stand for. Praise God! They are where I want to raise my kids. This is what is right for my children and where they need to grow up. I am really thankful. I know God has lead us back here for a reason and is keeping us in arms reach. It has been a great church and my husband has felt the strong anointing in C.A.T. I am looking forward to being a big part in the church and really let people know that I love our church and our pastor and our sisters and brothers.
We are so blessed to have Sister and Brother Jeff Rowell. They are the youth leaders of our church and I am looking forward to my children being lead by them. They love our youth so much and they live for God. No matter what God sends there way they love GOD. They are so great. I am waiting for my kids to turn 12 ( well I can wait a little bit) As young kids to see them worship God and ask questions and be hungry for God has been so awesome. I love that I have found truth. It is the great medicine for my soul. AMEN!!!!!! My kids are going to know God and be Baptist in Jesus name and know what truth is and I have great youth leaders who are a blessing to us. They are going to help me raise apostlic christians.
Our youth will shine and will win so many souls. They are ready, they are driven to bring many souls home. Bless them all and let them have the victory. The youth has been renewed and they are ready to go out and give the word of God. I am really excited for them. I am so happy to those who went to peak and felt the message. i am thankful that they came back and brought the message back. Praise God!!!! Let's win these souls and we are most definitely supporting our youth. They are amazing people and youth of ontario go get them.Matthew 28:16-20 (New International Version)
The Great Commission
The Great Commission
16 Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17 When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18 Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.
Amen and I love this awesome feeling!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment