
Well I really don't even know what to say but I was feeling so unpretty yesterday. I wanted to put a bag over my face. Then I decided to turn to my Sister Linda and Sister Kendra about it. They gave me so much encouragement and made me realize as a CHRISTIAN APOSTOLIC women I am beautiful as I am. It was great to have sisters to turn to. I was just really thankful for that.
You know I see these girls with make up and hair with different colors and I was just feeling like they look so much prettier than me. At that moment I want to put on make up. I prayed and ask God what to do and that is when I turned to my sisters. Amen!!!
You know I love to have all the beauty show from the inside out. I realized that yesterday. Dark circles or bags under the eyes are okay. God said i gave you sleep now sleep. LOL. that is my problem is I don't sleep enough and then I have these ugly dark circles. I know that I need to take better care of myself because God gave me this temple to take care of it. Now I will smile big and know that I am beautiful because I am a women who lives for GOD!!!! Thank to Sister Linda and Sister Kendra for being there. I love you so much!!!!!
Psalm 139:14
14 I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works;my soul knows it very well.
14 I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works;my soul knows it very well.
2 Corinthians 4:16
16 So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day.
16 So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day.
I am so glad we got a chance to talk today. You are BEAUTIFUL sis! Wow! Your spirit, your humility, how you serve your family, you passion for God, your dedication to your children, etc. I could go on and on. But everything about you reflects God :) You're a daughter of the most high God!!!
ReplyDelete