Last night I went to ladies night at mt church. It was so awesome and good. God really moved in me and touched my heart. I was so excited. Sis. Letty was awesome in the way she had us "soak up the word." I was really moved. We prayed and knew that we were there for one another. After we went to Legends. It is a hamburger place with a whole lot of food. Really good :p. I need to share a ride with one of the sister because my husband had dropped me off. I rode with Sis. Letty who is a beautiful, smart woman. (Ohh and not scary at all lol.) We had great conversations and really were getting to know each other. She is a great person with a heart for GOD. Sis. Letty is actually my neighbor. So I rode home with her and we got home and talk for about 45 minutes, it was very good. I am really excited to be in the church and know GOD.
So by the time I got home it was almost 11:00pm, but I was so excited I talk my husbands ears off. HE kept reminding me I had to work today. He is so awesome to listen to me. So after I was able to relax I fell asleep around 1am and now I am here at work. I am still excited about last night though. Cant wait to get to church tomorrow.
GOD is really awesome and loves you to. HE is so forgiving. Always remember that. Seek GOD and HE will answer........
I remember this nite! I was SO happy you came and I was like, oh yah, I can kick it with this girl! LOL You're awesome sis!!
ReplyDelete